Hello, Fairtrickers Today I’m coming with an informational trick or you can the solution of some WordPress theme issues. So if you ever faced Associative array parameters required with the wordpress then we have a solution for you. This bug occurs because of wrong installation of WordPress theme or update of a new theme.
If you have this problem like exactly the same as on the picture below then we have a solution for you.
This problem is faced by me when I updated the theme to the new version.
HOW TO FIX ASSOCIATIVE ARRAY REQUIRED WORDPRESS:
- You need FTP access from your hosting account.
- Then go to File Manager of the FTP.
- Navigate to the /wp-content/themes folder for your WordPress site.
- Upload your theme to this folder.
- If your theme is zipped, you will need to unzip it.
- Remember, Delete the older file before uploading the new one.
HOW THIS PROBLEM OCCURS TO ME?
I use WordPress on my site. I used Rehub theme. After a couple of days, I got a notification to update the theme. I clicked on the update button. And later when completed the update process, I got this message saying associative array parameters required. I tried to get out of from this but I didn’t get any solution. And here I presented the solution for this. You just need to only remove older files and upload the new one.
FAQ | QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
- IS THIS SOLUTION FOR WORDPRESS SITES ONLY?
ANS- YES, I HAVE ONLY TASTED ON WORDPRESS SITES.
- CAN I TRY ON NON WORDPRESS SITES?
ANS- OF COURSE, YOU ARE FREE TO DO.
- IS THERE ANY RISK OF DATA DAMAGE OR LOST?
ANS- NO, BECAUSE DELETING THE THEME FILE DOESN’T AFFECT YOUR SITE DATA.
RATE THIS TRICK:-[kkstarratings]
JOIN US ON WHATSAPP- INSTANT UPDATES JOIN US ON TELEGRAM-INSTANT UPDATES